What we do
Solving the riddle of complex business change
When you get right down to it, there are only two outcomes that any business leader wants to see from change to their business: earning more or spending less. To achieve either, or both of these, you may need to create a new offering, rationalise, merge, acquire, shift market position or adopt new legislative requirements.
As anyone who's been through it will know, change at this level is hard to achieve, particularly as you'll have a business to run - so it's crucial that you have someone on your side of the table with the essential skills and experience to lead, shape and deliver such change. Skills and particularly experience, which unless you are very fortunate, you are unlikely to have within your organisation, so the question is, where do you go for help.
And this is where DAV comes in....
More info -->
We help our clients do difficult things....
- Planning and managing the delivery of large-scale business change programmes.
- Transforming technology to reduce costs and improve business performance.
- Post acquisition integration of business operations.
- Planning and managing the global roll out of voice and data networks.
- Turning around failing projects, programmes and technology operations.
- Shaping and managing supplier selection and performance.
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- Enabling business innovation through technology.
Plan for success - protect against failure
DAV works as a trusted partner with public and private sector clients, deploying small, close knit teams of highly experienced, hands on professionals to lead, shape and deliver critical business and IT change initiatives.
Over the past fourteen years we've helped organisations around the world deal with anything from a short, sharp operational review up to a full-scale major business transformation programme.
Whatever the need, we have the people, skills and experience to help you deal with anything that complex change throws at your business. No hidden agendas, just a straight talking desire to do a high quality job for you.